The world of horror is littered with unnerving locations, places that both draw from and have in turn seeped into the public imagination.
For many there is one place in particular that continues to fascinate like no other in the UK. For its combination of mystery, intrigue and atmospheric location you couldn’t concoct a better setting, the place: Boleskine House.
More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod
Research, writing, music and production by Richard MacLean Smith.
Some interesting links:
(See transcript for full list of sources)
1. The Wickedest Man In The World, (dir. Rawles, N.), Diverse Productions broadcast on Channel 4 (2002), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt9WJy6_XZU
2. Crowley, A. (1969), The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, http://www.thelema.ca, http://www.thelema.ca/156/Confessions/confess.html
4. Crowley, A. (1904), Liber AL Vel Legis – The Book of the Law, http://hermetic.com/legis/ccxx/
5. The Book of Abramelin Wikipedia entry, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Abramelin
6. Aleister Crowley Wikipedia entry, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley